FREE ADMISSION TO THE INDOOR SWIMMING POOL FOR OUR IN-HOUSE GUESTS
Take advantage of this free extra during official opening hours.
The indoor swimming pool is a public facility. External guests are also welcome!
INDOOR POOL FEATURES
- Non-swimmer pool (9.5 m x 12.5 m) with slide for children and families
- Swimming pool (12.5 m x 25 m)
- 1 m diving platform
- Small sauna for four people (aged 16 and over)
- Assuming this means an area used for both lane swimming and aquafit
SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Capacity: During standard operation, a maximum of 120 people (excluding supervisors) can be in the pool at any one time. Book your desired slot at the Sport Resort reception desk in advance.
- Group supervision: Group leaders are responsible for the supervision and discipline of their group in the indoor pool area. There must be one accompanying adult for every 20 group members. A bathing licence is required (with exclusive use). Responsibility cannot be delegated to the lifeguard.
- Bathing regulations: All guests must follow the bathing regulations and the lifeguard’s instructions.
- Valuables: Lockers for valuables are available (deposit: CHF 2.00)
HIGH-QUALITY SPRING WATER
The water temperature is set permanently at 27 °C. The water quality is significantly higher than in other indoor swimming pools, so we need much less chlorine. Our pure spring water guarantees more fun in the water, minus the red eyes or skin rash.
EAGLEYE ACADEMY SWIMMING SCHOOL
We host the Eagleye Academy GmbH swimming school, the first swimming school in Valais to receive the Swiss Aquatics quality label. It offers swimming courses for children and adults, as well as aqua fitness courses.